Rondane River Lodge has 10 traditionally built log cabins which were built in 1994 for the Olympic Winter Games in Lillehammer. They are spacious, fully equipped and all have wooden floors and their own fireplace. Firewood is stacked just outside the cabin door.
We have small 5 cabins suitable for maximum 2-3 persons. They have 1 bedroom with double bed and a possible extra sofa bed in the living room.
We have 3 big cabins suitable for maximum 5 persons. They have 2 bedrooms: 1 with double bed + 1 with a bunk bed and single bed.
We have 1 big cabin suitable for maximum 6 persons. It has 2 bedrooms: 1 with double bed + 1 with 2 bunk beds.
Stabbur is a special cabin made in 2 floors and suitable for maximum 4 persons. It has 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds each.
Babybed and high chair can be add upon request (100 NOK per night).
Please notice all the cabins are non-smoking.
All the spaces are on groundfloor (except stabbur) but not specifically adapted for wheelchair users.
Dogs are welcome (100 NOK per night).
- Circa 35-50m²
- Hairdryer can be borrowed at the reception
- Living room with table, chairs and sofa
- Fully equipped kitchenette (except oven)
- Coffee machine
- Ensuite bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
- Toilet paper and cleaning products
- Free parking next to the cabin
- Free WIFI
- Linen and towels (extra fee of 175 NOK per person)
- Final cleaning (extra fee of 390 NOK)
- Dogs welcome (extra fee of 100 NOK per night)