Beside the log cabins and hotel rooms at Rondane River Lodge, we also rent out the spacious mountain villa Blåfjellia. It’s located about 20 minutes driving time from the lodge and has a prime location overlooking the mountains of Rondane National Park. It’s exactly this view that inspired the Norwegian painter Harald Sohlberg to paint the ‘Vinternatt’ or ‘Winter Night’, known as the national painting of Norway.
The villa was built in 2019 and has a large living room with panoramic views over the mountains, wood stove, television and open plan kitchen. On ground level you also find a bathroom with shower, separate toilet and 2 sleeping rooms (4 beds in total). The upper floor has 2 more sleeping rooms (3 beds) and a relax space in between with optional sleeping sofa (2 beds). The villa can host up to 9 persons all together.
Outside there is a private parking space, large south facing terrace, a picnic table, a grill and a wood-fired hot-tub.
Babybed and high chair can be add upon request (100 NOK per night).
Please notice the villa is entirely non-smoking.
Pets are not allowed.
- Circa 100m²
- Living room with table, chairs and sofa
- Wood stove
- Fully equipped kitchen (including dishwasher)
- Coffee machine
- Ensuite bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
- Washing machine
- Toilet paper and cleaning products
- Free parking next to the cabin
- Mandatory linen and towels (extra fee of 190 NOK per person)
- Mandatory final cleaning (extra fee of 1250 NOK)
Mininum 3 nights stay in the mountain villa.