This privacy notice outlines how Rondane River Lodge collects and uses personal details.
Rondane River Lodge’s managing director is responsible for how personal details are used by the business. Where this responsibility has been delegated, is made clear under each individual point. Delegation is only for roles and does not defer responsibility. This declaration includes information we collect when you use our website (privacy law § 19) and general information on how we use your personal details (privacy law § 18 1).
1. Use of personal details at www.rondaneriverlodge.no
Our web editor has day to day responsibility for Rondane River Lodge’s use of personal details, unless otherwise specified below. It is voluntary for visitors to the website to enter personal details in connection with services provided. Consent is implied when using these services, unless otherwise specified.
Uniweb is the hosting company for the web pages on www.rondaneriverlodge.no.
Details collected in, when using www.rondaneriverlodge.no, are stored on servers provided by Uniweb and they are only accessible by Rondane River Lodge. A separate agreement between Rondane River Lodge and Uniweb controls which details are collected and how they are dispersed.
2. Web statistics
Rondane River Lodge collects non-identifiable data from web visits via Google Analytics. This is done to improve and develop the information available on our web pages. This information includes which pages are visited, how long visits last as well as where these visits come from and which browser is used.
This information includes no personal details of the individual user, so they cannot be traced with these details. We collect the whole IP address, but the IP address is used only by the first three groupings for general statistics. For example an IP address of 184.108.40.206, is shown only as 195.159.103.xx. In addition the IP address is used as an average so it is added together to a group and not used individually.
We use the tools provided by Google Analytics on our web pages. The information provided is used only by Rondane River Lodge.
Cookies are small pieces of information which are placed on your appliance when you download a web page.
The following cookies are used on this website:
- Google Analytics places cookies on your PC. This is done so we can collect statistics of web use and this is deleted after 90 days.
- Our publishing tool also places cookies on your PC and these are used in connection with completion of on-line forms and are deleted after 90 days.
- Facebook pixel: re-marketing in Facebook when we reach out to people who have previously visited our web pages and can add advertising to their web use.
- Google remarketing: remarketing in Google to ‘similar profile groups’ using AdWords when we reach out to people who have previously visited our web pages and can add advertising.
- Third parties, including Google and Facebook, show advertisements of our web page on internet.
- Individuals can choose to delete cookies used by Google by visiting Google’s advertising settings. Individuals can choose to delete cookies used by third parties by visiting Network Advertising Initiative.
4. E-mail & telephone
Rondane River Lodge uses e-mail and telephone as part of its daily business. Relevant information collected from these channels can be archived.
Rondane River Lodge’s colleagues and service providers also use e-mail in dialogue with internal and external contacts. They are responsible for deleting messages which are no longer relevant and at least once a year delete information no longer needed. When individuals leave, the account is to be deleted, but individual e-mails can be forwarded to colleagues where still relevant.
Sensitive personal data shall not be sent by e-mail.
Please note that our regular e-mail is not encrypted. Therefore you are advised not to send sensitive, confidential or other such information via e-mail.
Employees have visibility of the latest call data on their telephones. If this is connected to an individual case, then this can be noted and/or written down after a conversation. No other systematic registration of incoming telephone numbers is used.
6. Contact Details
Rondane River Lodge – Rondane Gjestegård
Rondeveien 34 – 2477 Sollia (Norway)
Telephone: (+47) 62 46 37 20